During this 4 weeks workshop, you will be exploring ways in which you can understand burnout and the way it affects your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. You might find new tools in which you can rebuild wellbeing coming out of a burnout, or you might find the tools in order to prevent yourself from going into a burnout.
Finding your way out of a burnout, or making sure you don’t end up in a burnout, can be very challenging. With the help of this workshop, you will learn new perspectives on burnout, understand how it works and what affects it has on your body, mind and emotional world.
You might feel overwhelmed by work, a relationship with a loved one, or your family. Feeling overwhelmed can make it harder to make choices that are good for your own wellbeing. It takes hard work and exploring to be able to slowly implement this into your life. In this workshop, you will learn tools to rebuild your wellbeing and learn to make new choices for you.
By participating in this program you will discover the following:
- Learn why burnout can be prevented or healed by practicing self-care.
- Discover how burnout works, what it does to your mind and body, how you can heal from it, and what tools you can implement in order to find your wellbeing.
- Learning how to understand tools, boundaries and how you can overcome and prevent burnout.
A 1.5 hour live-online session will be held each week and will cover the following topics:
Week 1: What Does Burnout do to Your Body, Mind and Emotional World?
During the first week we will explore what a burnout does to your body, mind and emotional world. How does your burnout act? What does it affect?
Week 2: What Does it Look Like to Have a Burnout, and Does a Burnout Go Away?
During the second week we explore what it might look like for you to live with a burnout and to work hard at rebuilding your wellbeing. What are some of the daily challenges? We also spend time on understanding if burnout will go away.
Week 3: The Difference Between an Emotional, Physical or Love Burnout
During the third week we explore different types of burnout and what the differences are between them. A burnout affects all parts of being, however it is born out of something.
Week 4: Learning to Recognise the Signals and What to Do
During the last week, we’ll explore how to learn and recognise the signals of burnout and what to do when you have been able to recognise your triggers.
- Each event will open 5 minutes prior to starting to provide you with time to login-in and get comfortable.
- Sessions will not be recorded for privacy purposes.
- After you have signed up for your program you will receive a Zoom link to enter our virtual self-care space.
Online support can be offered to attendees **Limited spaces available**. For more information about our program(s), online support, or general queries you are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.